Statement on my third year as a college dropout

Dropping out is a blessing
in disguise

Happy Month of March to all! The third month of the year has a reputation as the graduation month. Meanwhile, it is also when i quit my college education permanently, in 2020. I am now in my third year as a college dropout, and i am content and happy to have canceled my college education. I dropped out because i considered academic requirements to be a nuisance and i have little faith in education.

As We observe in our day-to-day lives, the reality We face demands practical offerings and solutions instead of academic and intellectual pipe dreams. Starting from this month onwards, i have to (slowly but permanently) switch from the intellectual to the practical just to adjust to this reality. I have to throw away some of what i acquired from the academic and intellectual sectors to acquire concrete methods of coping with the life that We currently handle. 

If i continue engaging more on academic and intellectual, i would definitely remain a parasite single for the rest of my life. Last but not the least, education does not always return good results.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basics of the freysey

The Legend of Zelda service and its implications on this universe

One environment's "fiction" is another environment's "reality"