4th year of academic liberation

Academic honesty and
liberty, since 2020

Happy Month of March everybody! My true reasons for achieving academic liberty are that i am not used to academic requirements and i was a college outcast. Living as a neurodivergent, academic requirements sound foreign to me. If i were a neurotypical since my entry into the human world, i would have graduated and passed some sort of licensure examination. It's one of my biggest regrets that i entered the human world only to become an outcast and a wanderer. I became academically liberated in March 2020, at my second year of college, and i will maintain this liberty in the long term. I have never been in the workforce since then.

As i enter my 4th of academic liberation, i expect to become a hikikomori, someone who is withdrawn from society for at least 6 months. Many people are hikikomori for tens of years. I will withdraw from society because i doubt that i am ever fit to enter the workforce. I expect to grow old poor and complete my life poor. In other words, i will regress in the long run. Unless my surrounding environment starts favoring me, i am on track to misery and desperation. Circumstances and environmental forces will tell whether i succeed or descend.

Don't worry if i'm useless to this world. It's just this human world. There are so many worlds in which i would be an influential member of the society there. For sure, in some previous lives and previous worlds, i was a prominent figure. I know, some people would dismiss this as delusion, as they don't believe in reincarnation. After all, life may have ups and downs, but for real, life is eternal. We are all souls occupying various universes and bodies.

Last but not the least, academic liberation is more honorable than being an unemployed graduate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basics of the freysey

The Legend of Zelda service and its implications on this universe

One environment's "fiction" is another environment's "reality"