5th year of ascent to practicality and reality

Higher education is for
dangerous and dirty topics 

Greetings, my followers. This March 2024, I am four years since having ascended into practicality and reality. Indeed, commoners are impressed not by education but by solutions that match their demands in life. One example of such a realistic approach is offering jobs by starting up shops in various municipalities, cities, and barangays. Most people need decent employment—these are jobs with healthy salaries and schedules. Presidential Adviser for Poverty Alleviation Larry Gadon is correct that decent employment effectively resolves poverty. I remain unemployed because my location has no opportunities. Whether I get employed or resign as a shut-in, circumstances decide. As I have been on loiterer status since March 2020, it becomes clear that I am a social parasite, just an extra mouth to feed. I am about to resign to the mindset of consuming what's left on my table and then starving instead of ever attempting to replenish anything.

I have to set aside my interest in computing and find new interests with more concrete implications, such as water supply systems or commerce. The computing sector already has enough workers. Sometimes, it has an oversupply. In pursuing new things, I take inspiration from people who shift between topics to find what truly suits them. I told my classmates that I took an interest in water supply systems. I took an interest in this topic in December 2023 because I kept wondering why water shortages frequently occur despite plentiful rainfall. This is because the current water supply systems are insufficient: the storage tanks are too few, and there are no rainwater collection components.

In January 2024, in an attempt to entertain the economic growth doctrine and the profit imperative, I set up an Internet-based commerce service. It was initially intended to redistribute products from <company>, with a profit range of 6–12%. <company> is an electronic commerce service that employs the dropshipping system, where the service itself performs the actual distribution of items, while a participant chooses and explains the items. The participant in turn has to familiarize themselves with the items before displaying them in their shop to ensure accuracy in sales. An online shop can be configured to tailor a product catalog to a chosen demographic group. As of February 2024, <company> distributes mostly outdoor and sports equipment. To prepare for the business sector, I also set up a PayPal account. Later on, I shut down Gormevata because I expected from the start that the so-called online business would not succeed at all.

As I live in a poor locality, so-called "dream jobs" are a fantasy. I see no future in which I receive any decent pay or make a profit. Turns out, traveling to—or should I say, previewing—progressive environments, doesn't change my views because I'm aware of who I am and where I come from. Perhaps the only way to change my views is to get me permanently relocated to any progressive environment, which is an improbability. On the bright side, I have to take in jobs that I have no interest in because they are the only jobs available; for me, that feels like wandering in the middle of a saline lake with no clues of a destination, and nobody can understand why.

On the flip side, the only future I can say for sure is to stay unemployed and become a hikikomori. I may appear lazy in your capitalist views, but there's really nothing I can do about it. Just let me live, even if your mindsets and worldviews consider me as decayed. The growth-based capitalist world is happy to neglect people like me. I am not here to be happy; instead, I am here for your sense of entertainment. It's OK when your attempts to improve my life fail anyway. My true purpose has already expired, and I am practically present as a decorative device. I'm not really living; I'm simply existing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basics of the freysey

The Legend of Zelda service and its implications on this universe

One environment's "fiction" is another environment's "reality"