Nice distraction, no improvements: why I don't celebrate

Why celebrate anything
when nothing improves
at all?

I don't celebrate the December 25 and January 1 schemes—known under the monikers "Christmas" and "New Year" respectively. I can explain: I didn't enjoy the schemes because they are effectively just rhetorical devices to distract the public from issues. I saw no improvements after the schemes are implemented. As for my experiences, the December 25 and January 1 schemes bring me elevated responsibilities and no so-called "vacation." As of my social outcast status, I am bound to receive more adversity and be resentful of people whose circumatances favor their agendas to celebrate those schemes. I am one of the world's few people who actually suffer between December 25 and January 1. Sadly, nobody would listen to my suffering naturally because they are celebrating. Real suffering is not considered suffering.

Setting aside my unfavorable experiences, the period between December 25 and January 1 witnesses an elevated incidence of explosions and resulting injuries. Also remember, there are still cultures around the world that do not celebrate December 25 and January 1. The majority may celebrate corresponding schemes, but that doesn't mean that the natural world benefits from it. Garbage and explosions under the pretext of "celebration" still contribute to environmental degradation.

No birthdays either

I don't celebrate any birthdays. I also don't celebrate mine. I see no value in being alive because the obstacles prove too much for a social outcast like me. Life is not always precious. The obstacles around me imply that so-called "life" has become a traitor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basics of the freysey

The Legend of Zelda service and its implications on this universe

One environment's "fiction" is another environment's "reality"