Dilemma of owning 2 sets of computers: an aspirant gamer's perspective

Many people own separate
gaming computers alongside
their standard computers

I already have a notebook computer since May 2023, but this is not enough for me because i want a gaming notebook. I bought a standard notebook because i have little confidence that my financiers would accept an agenda to acquire a gaming notebook, as they see little value in me. They would ask question like, "What's your purpose in having a gaming computer when you have no decent career." I want to have a gaming notebook and a gaming smartphone because i want to be a gamer just like most of my peers. However, when i have a gaming notebook alongside a standard notebook, the public might pressure me to give either of these computers.

Sometimes, you have to
overcome your own
"legislative sessions"
to achieve what you
strongly aspire to be

An alternative to buying a gaming computer could be borrowing someone else's gaming computer. The problem is that borrowing would be close to impossible because many administrators of gaming computers know me unfavorably. Either buying a gaming notebook or renting someone else's, people would question me like "why you don't use your own notebook." I know that many people own no desktop or notebook computers. Because of this, owning 2 sets of computers would be an inflammatory and unnerving decision, with risks of dilemmas and tensions in which there is no remedy on sight.

I know that many people would question me when i own 2 notebook computers without a reason satisfying to them. When they don't like my agendas, they should not interfere. I won't drag any of them towards any of my agendas. They know that my existence and movements have no effects on their lives. My agendas are mine alone; i'll only include them when absolutely necessary or when they expressly ask to join. I distrust many people because they involve themselves in my agendas only to derail them, even if they've never been victimized.

Introducing gaming computers

Colorful lights on certain
components are characteristic
of gaming computers

Gaming computers are specialized personal computers that are designed to handle the requirements of video games. They have mid-level CPUs but large amounts of RAM and secondary memory. Their displays have more than 1080p resolutions and refresh rates above 60 hertz. It is customary that gaming desktop and notebook computers have at least 2 secondary memory components, a first component for the operating system, and a second component for gaming software. Gaming computers are easy to recognize: they have colorful lights all over the hardware to keep the player active.

Gaming computers are designed this way because developers of computer games are concerned primarily with the quality of what appears on the screen and speakers; quality and performance can never go in tandem, and prioritizing performance gives computer games a poor quality. Game developers intend to give gamers a highly immersive and realistic experience with the software they code. Android and Microsoft Windows are the main operating systems of the gaming world.

Playing computer games on a standard-performance personal computer is stupid at best, dangerous at worst. As mainstream computer games have demanding system requirements, they slow down, overheat, or crash standard-performance personal computers. In worst cases, opening such software can even cause the computers to burn under performance distress, rendering these computers unusable.

Why i still desire gaming notebooks and smartphones

There is no one-size-fits-all
solution across all sectors,
including computing

Because i want to be a gamer just like my peers. Also, i want to have permanent access to a safe computing space for mainstream computer games, which are notorious for their system requirements. I won't play games on any standard-performance computers. I know that many people play games on standard-performance computers; i'm also aware of the proverb that "it's on the gamer, not on the hardware." My point is this: not playing games on standard-performance computers is about respecting hardware performance limitations.

You can't force computers beyond their limitations, just as you can't force any other machines beyond their limitations. In general, when using any machines, you must use them within their limitations. People can gradually change their limitations because they're living things, but machines cannot change their limitations because those limitations are fixed on them since manufacture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basics of the freysey

The Legend of Zelda service and its implications on this universe

One environment's "fiction" is another environment's "reality"